Your privacy is important to us
Like most website operators, Livia Wellness collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.Livia Wellness's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Livia Wellness's visitors use its website. From time to time, Livia Wellness may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Livia Wellness also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on blog posts. Livia Wellness only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Livia Wellness's websites choose to interact with Livia Wellness in ways that require Livia Wellness to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Livia Wellness gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.liviawellness.com/ to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Livia Wellness may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Livia Wellness may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Livia Wellness does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Livia Wellness uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Credit & Contact Information
Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability
I hereby acknowledge and agree:
1. The purpose of nutritional counselling is to improve the overall health and well-being of the body through nutritional education and the use of natural foods and non-medicinal nutritional supplementation. The Nutritionist, Rachel Kalmar, does not diagnose diseases, disorders or conditions.
2. The Nutritionist, Rachel Kalmar, is not a licensed dietician, naturopathic doctor or medical doctor.
3. As part of nutritional counselling services, I may be asked to provide information regarding my physical habits, medical history, lifestyle, preferences, as well as diet. This information is collected in order to allow the Nutritionist to:
a. Assess my current knowledge in the field of nutrition
b. Provide me with education regarding the benefits of comprehensive nutritional practices
c. Recommend dietary changes to improve my general health and overall well-being
The Nutritionist, Rachel Kalmar, will hold this information in confidence and will not release or disclose this information to any other persons without my prior consent, except as required by applicable law.
4. If the Nutritionist, Rachel Kalmar, suspects the existence of disease, disorder or condition, I will be informed of this suspicion. However, I acknowledge this is not a diagnosis or conclusion about the state of my health and that I am directed to properly consult a licensed physician or naturopath about my suspected concerns.
5. On the basis that I request the Nutritionist, Rachel Kalmar, to recommend dietary changes and/or nutritional supplementation to improve my body’s natural ability to resist and/or overcome a known disease, disorder or condition, it is my responsibility to disclose the nature of the disease, disorder or condition and all other relevant details to the Nutritionist, Rachel Kalmar. If I have not yet previously consulted a licensed physician or naturopath about this disease, disorder or condition, I acknowledge that I am directed to promptly do so.
6. I understand that I am not to alter or discontinue treatments that have been prescribed by a licensed physician or naturopath or any other licensed health professional without first consulting the individual who prescribed the treatment.
7. In providing nutritional counselling services to me, the Nutritionist, Rachel Kalmar, is relying upon the truth, accuracy and completeness of all the information that I have provided. Any recommendations I follow for changes in diet, including the use of nutritional supplements, are entirely my responsibility.
8. Rachel Kalmar is in no way liable for my health or safety.
9. I understand that any therapies I undertake at Livia Wellness are undertaken of my own free will. I accept that the ultimate responsibility for my health care is my own and that Livia Wellness is here to support me in this. I understand that my practitioner reserves the right to determine which cases fall outside their scope of practice, in which an appropriate referral will be recommended.
10. I acknowledge that should the Nutritionist, Rachel Kalmar, leave this location, I authorize her to copy my file so it can be used at her new location.
11. In consideration of my participation in nutritional counselling services, I hereby accept all risk to my health. I release and discharge and hereby hold harmless the Nutritionist, Rachel Kalmar, and her respective agents, assigns, and employees from any and all claims, demands, rights of action or causes of action, present or future, arising out of or connected with my participation in any nutrition program including any injuries, including death, resulting there from. I have read the above release and waiver of liability, and fully understand its contents and voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated.
In the event that I need to cancel my upcoming appointment, I agree to give the clinic at least 48 hours notice. If I am unable to provide at least 48 hours notice of cancellation, I will be charged the deposit fee of $100.00 for the missed session. I understand that the only time this fee will be waived is in the event of a serious emergency or contagious illness.
Consultations are non-refundable.
Group coaching program is refundable up until 3 days prior to start date.